- Call Road Assistance & Accident Care on 8000 2 800 free of charge.
- Choose the Motor Vehicle Accident Service.
- Provide the insured full name and car registration number.
- State the place of accident.
- An authorised person from the Road Assistance Service will visit the scene for taking pictures of the motor vehicles involved and of related damages.
- Report the accident to Police Authorities.
- Notify Claims Department.
- Vehicle towing will be done by Road Assistance Service if needed.
- For more information please visit Road Assistance Service